Hello,
I am working in Excel using Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2010, accessed in a Citrix Network environment, running Windows Server 2008 R2 Enterprise, Service Pack 1 (no local drive & unable to install any software).

I have four workbooks that contain a variety of data and formula elements with each file representing one three month period or one quarter. Within each of these files I need to change all instances of a given date from the existing "Calendar Date" to my "Fiscal Date". In other words, the Calendar Year begins on Calendar Date 01/01/12 and my Fiscal Year begins on Fiscal Date 07/01/12. I need to locate any and all instances of 01/01/12 anywhere in the workbook file and replace it with 07/01/12, then locate any instance of 01/02/12 and replace it with 07/02/12, continuing like this for each date within the quarter (no Sunday dates are involved) changing each individual Calendar Date to the corresponding Fiscal Date for the entire quarter, and do this within each quarterly Workbook file.

The date values that I need to change are located on no less than eight (8) worksheets and in many different cell locations throughout the workbook. That is, these date values are not located in any consistent or otherwise relative cell locations and the date values are formatted in more than one date format style throughout the workbook, i.e. some instances are formatted as Monday, July 02, 2012 and other instances are formatted as 07/02/12.

(However, should it be necessary for implementation of any solution provided by the community, I can do a global format change making all date formats the same throughout the file and I can then manually restore to original date formats as needed after the actual date values have been changed).

Please let me know if you need additional information / clarification.

I thank you in advance for your attention to my query and for any solution suggestions and or module VBA code that you may offer.

Thanks,

Danno