Thread: create invoice with user form

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

create invoice with user form

sir,
    i am create a create invoice user form & i am insert the vba code but this vba code was not working correctly, in this user from invoice no was auto generate, the cgst & Sgst tax rate was calculated than i am choose gst rate, & than i am choose customer name in BILL TO Frame & click on the copy command button the customer name was show on the SHIP TO Frame, than i am add new customer name , the customer name was save on customer excel sheet, in Description Frame Textbox 2 Sr. No was auto generate,Combo box 1 choose description of items & service ,Textbox 3 hsn code was auto generate,Textbox 4 uom was auto generate,Textbox 5 quantity was add manually,Textbox 6 item rate are add manually, Textbox 6 amount was auto calculate,Textbox 8 discount was add manually,Textbox 9 taxable Amount was auto calculate,Textbox 10 CGST% was auto calculate with GST Rate, Textbox 11 CGST Amount was auto calculate ,Textbox 12 SGST% was auto calculate with GST Rate, Textbox 13 SGST Amount was auto calculate ,Textbox 14 Total Amount was auto calculate,Labal 18 Show Product Balance, Textbox 15 Auto Round of Total amount,Label 21 Show Total Amount, Combo Box 2 How Reverse Charges options "yes", "no",And click on the add button the data was show on the Listbox 1, & add the Vehicle no in Textbox 16, Add electronic Reference no in Textbox 17,add note in Textbox18 And Click on the Create Command Button All the Data was show On the Sale Invoice excel Sheet Sir, I am send the attachments sir
    Attached Files Attached Files