I have a worksheet that I am struggling with.  Basically I have 

Member1      Drug1          Flag1
Member1      Drug2          Flag1
Member1      Drug3          Flag1
Member2      Drug1          Flag1
Member2      Drug2          Flag2
Member3      Drug1          Flag1
Member3      Drug2          Flag2

What I am trying to achieve is If the MemberID=MemberID and FlagID = FlagID then concat all drugs for that member and flag into one cell.

I created a helper column that assigns values using an IF statement to validate if the memberid = memberid and the flagid=flagid then 1 else 1+1
so now i have a column with 1,1,1,1 for the first member and 2,2,2,2,2 for the second member and basically I want to have the first 3 lines of member 1 blank and concat all the values for the drugs for those four rows into the last cell before the next member/flag switch.

I have looked for hours and haven't been able to find anything better than this:

These are the 4 drugs                      This is the helper column         This is what I am trying to achieve
BUPROPION    TAB 100MG                1                                                   
OXYBUTYNIN   TAB 10MG ER            1                                                  
HYDROCO/APAP TAB 7.5-325            1                                                     
GABAPENTIN   CAP 100MG                1                                         BUPROPION    TAB 100MG, OXYBUTYNIN   TAB 10MG ER, HYDROCO/APAP TAB 7.5-
                                                                                                  325, GABAPENTIN   CAP 100MG

Is this possible?  Thank you!