Ok I have managed to get a VBA macro that takes the text value of two cells and combines them together and displays the text result of that in a separate column however this does not work for my new problem because the end result will not be the two combined words. The idea is to make pasted data easier to automate and complete so what I'm trying to do is this. In the example below is a small version of the way it is set up. I'm only worried about column (B) "Type" and (D) "Manuf" the results will be displayed when the subroutine is run in (E) "Part #" I need to be able to change this information in a table if possible or array because there are countless variations that can and will occur

A(Address) b(Type) c(Location) d(Manuf) e(Part#) ..........
03213 photo facp room EST_Add SIGA-PS
03432 photo hallway EST_Conv 5521FB
3432 heat boiler Simplex 4098-3232

Here is the example, the information is pasted in into the worksheet, and the information will stop at column (D) manuf. The idea is to make a subroutine that when run will take the information like this,
If column B = photo and column D = EST_Add then insert SIGA-PS in column "e" Both column B and D can change and this will affect what numbers will be displayed. It would probably be the easiest to create a table on another sheet and use it for the comparison but im not sure how. Right now I'm doing this all manually and it is getting extremely hard after the 1000+ device to edit. I have no clue how else to do this so I figure I would ask.

Thanks again.