I have opened a new question after people have helped me figure out how to get my first problem fixed, now I have a new problem. You will find the coding on the "INITIATING DEVICES" page below. The idea for the second to last part of the code was to add columns (text values) from B7:b and E7:E and display it on column J7:J. So if Photo is entered into B and Pass is entered into column E then the result will be Photopass in column J. The original code works fine if run via the macro command. The problem is that I tried to add it into some of my existing code and now the whole entire program will crash when information is entered into ANY cell. The program becomes unresponsive and then it shuts down and starts up again. I don't get a code or Debug message. Here is the entire code on the page.

Code:
   Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)

If Target.Column = 7 And UCase(Target.Value) = "YES" Then
        Sheets("MESSAGE CHANGES").Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp)(2).Resize(, 3) = Sheets("INITIATING DEVICES").Cells(Target.Row, 1).Resize(, 3).Value
        Application.Goto Sheets("MESSAGE CHANGES").Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Offset(, 3)

End If

If Target.Column = 6 And UCase(Target.Value) = "YES" Then
        Sheets("DEVICE NOTES").Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp)(2).Resize(, 3) = Sheets("INITIATING DEVICES").Cells(Target.Row, 1).Resize(, 3).Value
        Application.Goto Sheets("DEVICE NOTES").Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Offset(, 3)

End If

'(replace if new code fails)If Target.Column = 5 And UCase(Target.Value) = "FAIL" Or Target.Column = 5 And UCase(Target.Value) = "DAMAGED" Then
        '(replace if new codes fails)Sheets("FAILED DEVICES").Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp)(2).Resize(, 3) = Sheets("INITIATING DEVICES").Cells(Target.Row, 1).Resize(, 3).Value
     If Target.Column = 5 And UCase(Target.Value) = "FAIL" Or UCase(Target.Value) = "DAMAGED" Then
        Application.EnableEvents = False
        Sheets("FAILED DEVICES").Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp)(2).Resize(, 5) = Sheets("INITIATING DEVICES").Cells(Target.Row, 1).Resize(, 5).Value
        Sheets("FAILED DEVICES").Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Offset(, 5) = Sheets("INITIATING DEVICES").Cells(Target.Row, 11).Value
        Application.EnableEvents = True

End If
    'code that will place date/time when value is selcted in E
    If Not Intersect(Target, Range("E:E")) Is Nothing Then
       Range("I" & Target.Row).Value = Now

End If

Dim wb As Workbook
    Dim ws As Worksheet
    Dim lastRow As Long

Set wb = ThisWorkbook
    Set ws = wb.Sheets("INITIATING DEVICES")

lastRow = ws.Range("B" & ws.Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row
    ws.Range("J7:J" & lastRow).Value = Evaluate("=B7:B" & lastRow & "&E7:E" & lastRow)

End Sub

Private Sub Workbook_BeforePrint(Cancel As Boolean)
    With Sheets("INITIATING DEVICES")
        .PageSetup.PrintArea = .Range("A1:H" & .Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row).Address
    End With

End Sub
Thank you for any help that you can give me, if you need anymore information I can send the inspection file and also offer more information if needed. I'm sure I messed something up and that's why it keeps crashing. Still learning here.