Thread: Macro - Import, Resize, Adjust Format, Position, Insert Text Box and Lines

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Question Macro - Import, Resize, Adjust Format, Position, Insert Text Box and Lines

Hello,

This is my first time on these forums! I have a challenge for those of you that are really good with macros. I am a beginner with macros and would like to use them to make my work a little easier. I have a multitude of images of cells that I have to import into word, change the format to tight, resize each image, equally space them on a sheet, insert lines to differentiate each picture from another one, and then add a text box at the bottom of each of these images to add what type of cells they are. I would like this to be done automatically with the click of a macro function if possible. Please see the image below for an example! I have code to change the size of these images and to import them, but I don't know how to add everything else or even these codes to the new codes. If someone could help me do the following procedures in this sequential order, I would very much appreciate it:

1) Import a specific folder of pictures, 2) select all of these pictures to change their format to "tight," 3) resize all of these pictures to Height: 2.00 inches and width: 2.70833333333333 inches, 4) place eight of these pictures in 4 rows and 2 columns next to one another, 5) add a bolded dark line between each picture to differentiate the pictures, and 6) add a text box to the bottom of each of these panels with a black background (each individual picture, 8 text boxes per sheet).

If someone could figure out how to do this with a click of a button, it would be a huge time saver! Again, please see the image below for an example of how I would like this to look!

Thank you!!

Example Image.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnxwq2aGJRbjOo_MO54oaHA
    Last edited by DocAElstein; 06-10-2023 at 01:37 PM.