Thread: Rick Rothstein - New Forum Guru @ ExcelFox community

Rick Rothstein - New Forum Guru @ ExcelFox community

We would like to acknowledge and appreciate the presence of Rick Rothstein, an MS-Excel MVP, here at the ExcelFox community.

For his sheer capacity, wealth of knowledge and prowess in programming and Excel, we would like to raise Rick's status in this community to Forum Guru.

Rick will also have Moderator privileges which he can make use of as and when he deems required.

Rick, we once again welcome you here, and congratulate you for all the successes you've had over the years, and for this humble recognition in this community.

Regards

EF
    A dream is not something you see when you are asleep, but something you strive for when you are awake.

It's usually a bad idea to say that something can't be done.

The difference between dream and aim, is that one requires soundless sleep to see and the other requires sleepless efforts to achieve

Join us at Facebook

Wow! What a surprise... and honor. Your description of my abilities is overly generous and, in my opinion, completely overstates them; however, putting that aside, I humbly accept your acknowledgement and the newly acquired status you have granted me. Thank you so much.

The honor is ours Rick.

Check the Zone of the Champion
    A dream is not something you see when you are asleep, but something you strive for when you are awake.

The difference between dream and aim, is that one requires soundless sleep to see and the other requires sleepless efforts to achieve

Join us at Facebook

Quote Originally Posted by Excel Fox View Post
    Hey, neat! I have a question though... should I now post routines I develop (like, for example, my "Spell a Date out in Words" submission) to my sub-forum in the "Zone of the Champion" instead of to the "Excel Tips and Tricks" forum? What about code I post in response to someone else's thread (like I did with my response to the "Find Merged Cells VBA" thread in the "Excel Tips and Tricks" forum... should I duplicate it back in my sub-forum as well (assuming I think it is good enough and not too specific to the thread I replied to)?

Rick, you can post your replies to threads in the thread itself as you would normally.... but you can post your generic codes and UDFs, and any innovative posts in the Champion's Zone.

Join us at Facebook

To be honest, I'd leave it to you to decide how you want to use that section forum.......

Join us at Facebook

Hi Rick,

Congratulations !!
    Cheers !

Excel Range to BBCode Table
    Use Social Networking Tools If You Like the Answers !

Message to Cross Posters

@ Home - Office 2010/2013/2016 on Win 10 (64 bit); @ Work - Office 2016 on Win 10 (64 bit)