Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: Tests Copying pasting Cliipboard issues

Fuhrer, Vierte Reich DocAElstein's Avatar
    Post for later use
    ….If you are my competitor, I will try all I can to beat you. But if I do, I will not belittle you. I will Salute you, because without you, I am nothing.
    If you are my enemy, we will try to kick the fucking shit out of you…..
    Winston Churchill, 1939
    Save your Forum..._
    _...KILL A MODERATOR!!

If I use a Transpose function at one place instead of my preferred Index way of transposing things, then I can reduce it to a single code line: This for example will get your pasted results for the unique “aa” Missings
    Code:
    Sub SingleLineWithTranspose()
     Let Range("T2").Resize(UBound(Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), Application.Transpose(Split(Mid(Replace("#" & Join(Application.Index(Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F463,C2:C463*($A$2:$A$1000=$I$1),0)*($A$2:$A$1000=$I$1)),ROW(F2:F463),0)"), Evaluate("=column(A:QT)"), Evaluate("=column(A:QT)/column(A:QT)")), "#"), "#0", ""), 2), "#")), 1), 1), 1).Value = Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), Application.Transpose(Split(Mid(Replace("#" & Join(Application.Index(Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F463,C2:C463*($A$2:$A$1000=$I$1),0)*($A$2:$A$1000=$I$1)),ROW(F2:F463),0)"), Evaluate("=column(A:QT)"), Evaluate("=column(A:QT)/column(A:QT)")), "#"), "#0", ""), 2), "#")), 1)
    End Sub

Here are some of the full workings used to get that single code line:

Code:
    Sub Pretty3bbaaTranspose()  '
    Dim arrTemp() As Variant
    Rem  To get the results in  column  T  ( same as Yassers or hans Results
     ' Ths first forumula gives me all the matches for F in the C ( helper column )  or error for no match
     Let arrTemp() = Evaluate("=If({1},MATCH(F2:F463,C2:C463,0))")   '   If({1},____)    may not be needed for Excel 2016 and higher   The first formula does the main work
     ' The multiplication by $A$2:$A$1000=$I$1 limits the range used by effectively making 0 check dates outside or range of interest
     Let arrTemp() = Evaluate("=IF({1},MATCH(F2:F463,C2:C463*($A$2:$A$1000=$I$1),0))")   '  $A$2:$A$1000=$I$1 gives us an array full of  Falses and Trues , which Excel will interpret mathematically as 0 or 1   This has the effect of giving us a 0 multiplyer on numbers outside our range of interst, so in total a 0 for outside our range of interest.   Our range of interest gets a 1 multiplier so has therefore no change and we can find those numbers whereas we wont find a 0, well actually we will find a zero if the range to search for has a zero as it does further down, so we take care of that in the next line
     ' The above formula has one problem with the supplied data in that empty cells are seen in this formula as 0 which gives a match
     Let arrTemp() = Evaluate("=IF(F2:F463=0,0,MATCH(F2:F463,C2:C463*($A$2:$A$1000=$I$1),0))")   '   In looking in the range to find a match in ( the range to be searched we have all 0s outside the range caused by the previous $A$2:$A$1000=$I$1  So the first of these 0s will be seen as the match cell for all cells in  F  that are empty.  So i take care here of the situation where an empty cell in  F  is by  giving a  0  output   So far two things retrn me a zero.   You often find in formula building that the coercing  If({1},___) suddenly is not needed. Her we find that the newly used here  IF(F2:F463=0,0,___)  is doing the required co oecing
     ' we will now do a simple  If(ISERROR( ) , Row( ) , 0 ) on the above . This will give us a row indicie for the missing data,  and  a  0  for the found data
     Let arrTemp() = Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F463,C2:C463*($A$2:$A$1000=$I$1),0)*($A$2:$A$1000=$I$1)),ROW(F2:F463),0)")
     ' At this point we have wanted data or zeros. I want to conveniently use some VB string fuction whuch annoyingly onl work on 1 D arrays, so we convert it by a transpose in the next code line
     Let arrTemp() = Application.Index(arrTemp(), Evaluate("=column(A:QT)"), Evaluate("=column(A:QT)/column(A:QT)"))
     ' Or
     Let arrTemp() = Application.Index(Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F463,C2:C463*($A$2:$A$1000=$I$1),0)*($A$2:$A$1000=$I$1)),ROW(F2:F463),0)"), Evaluate("=column(A:QT)"), Evaluate("=column(A:QT)/column(A:QT)"))

' The next few lines get rid of the  0s   ( 2 lines commented out to prevent the shortened line messing up )
    Dim StrTemp As String: Let StrTemp = "#" & Join(arrTemp(), "#") ' Convert the array to a string with a  #  in between each data.  The extra # allows us to remove all  0  entries via removing all  #0  Without this we might get one left at the start
    ' Let StrTemp = Replace(StrTemp, "#0", "", 1, -1, vbBinaryCompare) ' This effectiveely removes the  0s   data ( and its seperator )
    ' Let StrTemp = Mid(StrTemp, 2) '  Because I omit the third optional ( length ) argument I get all the remaing string after the first one. This effectively takes off the extra  #  which I don't need
    Dim arrStrTemp() As String: Let arrStrTemp() = Split(StrTemp, "#", -1, vbBinaryCompare) ' remake the array
    ' Or ,
    Let arrStrTemp() = Split(Mid(Replace("#" & Join(Application.Index(Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F463,C2:C463*($A$2:$A$1000=$I$1),0)*($A$2:$A$1000=$I$1)),ROW(F2:F463),0)"), Evaluate("=column(A:QT)"), Evaluate("=column(A:QT)/column(A:QT)")), "#"), "#0", ""), 2), "#")

' We need a "vertical" array for output, so we  transpose
     Let arrTemp() = Application.Transpose(arrStrTemp())
     Let arrTemp() = Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), arrTemp(), 1) ' finally we want the  dates  ( so far we have the row indicies obtained from  Match   Note. this formula has the problem that we get the results  a row out of step... Its actually very convenient because if i use  Cells typically, here a column  then I have a nice solution
    ' Or
     Let arrTemp() = Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), Application.Transpose(arrStrTemp()), 1) ' finally we want the  dates  ( so far we have the row indicies obtained from  Match   Note. this formula has the problem that we get the results  a row out of step... Its actually very convenient because if i use  Cells typically, here a column  then I have a nice solution
    ' Or
     Let arrTemp() = Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), Application.Transpose(Split(Mid(Replace("#" & Join(Application.Index(Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F463,C2:C463*($A$2:$A$1000=$I$1),0)*($A$2:$A$1000=$I$1)),ROW(F2:F463),0)"), Evaluate("=column(A:QT)"), Evaluate("=column(A:QT)/column(A:QT)")), "#"), "#0", ""), 2), "#")), 1)

Let Range("T2").Resize(UBound(Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), Application.Transpose(Split(Mid(Replace("#" & Join(Application.Index(Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F463,C2:C463*($A$2:$A$1000=$I$1),0)*($A$2:$A$1000=$I$1)),ROW(F2:F463),0)"), Evaluate("=column(A:QT)"), Evaluate("=column(A:QT)/column(A:QT)")), "#"), "#0", ""), 2), "#")), 1), 1), 1).Value = Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), Application.Transpose(Split(Mid(Replace("#" & Join(Application.Index(Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F463,C2:C463*($A$2:$A$1000=$I$1),0)*($A$2:$A$1000=$I$1)),ROW(F2:F463),0)"), Evaluate("=column(A:QT)"), Evaluate("=column(A:QT)/column(A:QT)")), "#"), "#0", ""), 2), "#")), 1)
     Let Range("T2").Resize(UBound(arrTemp(), 1), 1).NumberFormat = "yyyy/mm/dd" '  from macro recorder .NumberFormat = "[$-1010000]yyyy/mm/dd,@"

Stop
    ' Range("T2").Resize(UBound(arrTemp(), 1), 1).ClearContents

End Sub
    Sub SingleLineWithTranspose()
    End Sub
    Attached Files Attached Files
    ….If you are my competitor, I will try all I can to beat you. But if I do, I will not belittle you. I will Salute you, because without you, I am nothing.
    Winston Churchill, 1939
    Save your Forum..._
    _...KILL A MODERATOR!!

post for latzer use

View North from Balcony .. a castle I don’t know the name of on the Horizon, ( the hook is part of the Father in Laws new elevator to lift up shopping etc to the Third floor
    02_BalconyNorthAnotherCastleAndHookFromFatherInLaw sMotorisedLift.jpg : https://imgur.com/ZG6Dmg2

View South from Balcony – the famous Coburg Veste
    03_BalconySouthVeste.jpg : https://imgur.com/uNnCO8F

View East from Balcony - Bavarian fairy land
    06_PrettyViewEast.jpg : https://imgur.com/1DzYrL2

Beer Mugs: I don’t drink much, certainly not at home, and never when building. But with the Father in Law it has become a bit of a tradition .. a German beer or two.
    04_CoburgBalconyBeerMugs.jpg : https://imgur.com/RDXq3HH

Our old Blue bus hidden in a back lane: View of the Veste from guest room, and at the bottom our old blue VW bus – we have to hide it as it does not fit in too well
    05_GuestRoomCoburgVesteAndBlueVWBus.jpg : https://imgur.com/30B3nkp

A very bad picture or the Veste at night from the parents in law’s living room … Bavarian “Fairy land” – what a view to have..
    08_VesteAtNight.jpg : https://imgur.com/5HrY1Hy

Finally, that ugly man spoiling the view again..
    07_UglyManInPicture : https://imgur.com/Eic7NSD

View North from Balcony .. a castle I don’t know the name of on the Horizon, ( the hook is part of the Father in Laws new elevator to lift up shopping etc to the Third floor
    02_BalconyNorthAnotherCastleAndHookFromFatherInLaw sMotorisedLift.jpg : http://i.imgur.com/ZG6Dmg2.jpg

View South from Balcony – the famous Coburg Veste
    03_BalconySouthVeste.jpg : http://i.imgur.com/uNnCO8F.jpg

View East from Balcony - Bavarian fairy land
    06_PrettyViewEast.jpg : http://i.imgur.com/1DzYrL2.jpg

Beer Mugs: I don’t drink much, certainly not at home, and never when building. But with the Father in Law it has become a bit of a tradition .. a German beer or two.
    04_CoburgBalconyBeerMugs.jpg : http://i.imgur.com/RDXq3HH.jpg

Our old Blue bus hidden in a back lane: View of the Veste from guest room, and at the bottom our old blue VW bus – we have to hide it as it does not fit in too well
    05_GuestRoomCoburgVesteAndBlueVWBus.jpg : http://i.imgur.com/30B3nkp.jpg

A very bad picture or the Veste at night from the parents in law’s living room … Bavarian “Fairy land” – what a view to have..
    08_VesteAtNight.jpg : http://i.imgur.com/5HrY1Hy.jpg

Finally, that ugly man spoiling the view again..
    07_UglyManInPicture : http://i.imgur.com/Eic7NSD.jpg
    Winston Churchill, 1939
    Save your Forum..._
    _...KILL A MODERATOR!!

In support of these post
    https://eileenslounge.com/viewtopic....281384#p281384
    https://eileenslounge.com/viewtopic....281383#p281383

Finally, If I use a simple Dictionary way to get your unique names from your column A, then I can incorporate my ideas into a full solution that gets the same results as Hans using your uploaded test data.
    Rem 1 Gets your unique names from column A
    Rem 2 Loops through those unique names and each time in the loop the Function is called to get an array of your missings.

Code:
    Sub EvaluateRangeFormulaWay()  '   http://www.eileenslounge.com/viewtopic.php?p=281315#p281315
    Rem 0 worksheets info
    Dim Ws1 As Worksheet, Ws2 As Worksheet
     Set Ws1 = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets.Item("Sheet1"): Set Ws2 = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets.Item("Sheet2Alan")
    Dim Em1 As Long: Let Em1 = Ws1.Range("A" & Ws1.Rows.Count & "").End(xlUp).Row
    Dim arrA1() As Variant: Let arrA1() = Ws1.Range("A1:A" & Em1 & "").Value2  '  All names list
    Rem 1
    Dim Dik1 As Object: Set Dik1 = CreateObject("Scripting.Dictionary")
    ' 1b) make list of unique names
    Dim Cnt
        For Cnt = 2 To Em1 ' Looping down all names
         Let Dik1(arrA1(Cnt, 1)) = "This can be anything you like, it don't really matter. What happens here is that we try to put this text in the Item of a dictionary entry that has the key of  the value of    arrA1(Cnt, 1)       If that entry does not exist, then the dictionary is programmed not to error , but instead make ( Add )  an entry with that key value.    For our purposes we don't care what the items are.  But at the end of this loop we will have effectively  Added  a element in the dictionary, one for each of the unique name values.  We can then use the  Keys()  array as a convenient way to get an array of unique names"
        Next Cnt
    Dim arrUnics() As Variant: Let arrUnics() = Dik1.Keys() ' This is an array of our  unique  Names
    Rem 2 Do it
    Dim R3Lne As Long: Let R3Lne = 2    ' This is the next free line in second worksheet
        For Cnt = 0 To UBound(arrUnics()) ' looping through all uniques names
        Dim arrMisins() As Variant: Let arrMisins() = Missings(arrUnics(Cnt))  '## Go to the function that makes an array of the  Missing  dates   based on the  Name value
        Dim NoMisins As Long: Let NoMisins = UBound(arrMisins(), 1)
         Let Ws2.Range("A" & R3Lne & ":A" & R3Lne + (NoMisins - 1) & "").Value = arrUnics(Cnt) ' Put the name in as many cells as we have  missing  dates
         Let Ws2.Range("B" & R3Lne & ":B" & R3Lne + (NoMisins - 1) & "").Value = arrMisins()   ' Put the missing dates in
         Let R3Lne = R3Lne + NoMisins  ' This is the next free line in second worksheet
        Next Cnt

Let Ws2.Range("B2:B" & Ws2.UsedRange.Rows.Count + 1 & "").NumberFormat = "yyyy/mm/dd"
    End Sub
    Function Missings(ByVal Nme As String) As Variant
    Dim arrStrTemp() As String: Let arrStrTemp() = Split(Mid(Replace("#" & Join(Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F463,C2:C463*($A$2:$A$1000=" & """" & Nme & """" & "),0)*($A$2:$A$1000=" & """" & Nme & """" & ")),ROW(F2:F463),0)"), Evaluate("=column(A:QT)"), Evaluate("=column(A:QT)/column(A:QT)")), "#"), "#0", ""), 2), "#")
    Dim arrTemp() As Variant: Let arrTemp() = Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), Application.Index(arrStrTemp(), Evaluate("=row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")/row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")"), Evaluate("=row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")")), 1)
     Let Missings = arrTemp()
    End Function

Sub TestFunctionMissings()
    Dim arrTemp() As Variant
     Let arrTemp() = Missings("bb")
     ' Columns("T:T").ClearContents  ' Range("T2").Resize(UBound(arrTemp(), 1), 1).ClearContents
     Let Range("T2").Resize(UBound(arrTemp(), 1), 1).Value = arrTemp()
     Let Range("T2").Resize(UBound(arrTemp(), 1), 1).NumberFormat = "yyyy/mm/dd"
    End Sub

Winston Churchill, 1939
    Save your Forum..._
    _...KILL A MODERATOR!!

I have done another couple of versions, just out of interest.

I have also adjusted the code to be the same last row, but in these two versions the last row is not hard coded. I am using the last row of data. So that is found dynamically in the usual way.

Because we use the same last row, I can simplify a few things.

The difference between the two new versions is that
    _ one uses the conventional Transpose function to do a couple of transposing.
    _ In the other one, the same transposing is done in that strange Index function way that I personally like to do.

Index Function Way
    Code:
    ' Using the  Index  way for the tranposing
    Sub Pretty3d()  '
    Rem 0 worksheets info
    Dim Ws1 As Worksheet
     Set Ws1 = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets.Item("Sheet1")
    Dim M As Long: Let M = Ws1.Range("A" & Ws1.Rows.Count & "").End(xlUp).Row

Dim arrTemp() As Variant
    Rem  To get the results in  column  T  ( same as Yassers or Hans Results
     ' Ths first forumula gives me all the matches for F in the C ( helper column )  or error for no match
     Let arrTemp() = Evaluate("=If({1},MATCH(F2:F" & M & ",Int(B2:B" & M & "),0))")   '   If({1},____)    may not be needed for Excel 2016 and higher   The first formula does the main work
     ' The multiplication by $A$2:$A$1000=$I$1 limits the range used by effectively making 0 check dates outside or range of interest
     Let arrTemp() = Evaluate("=IF({1},MATCH(F2:F" & M & ",Int(B2:B" & M & ")*($A$2:$A$1000=$I$1),0))")   '  $A$2:$A$1000=$I$1 gives us an array full of  Falses and Trues , which Excel will interpret mathematically as 0 or 1   This has the effect of giving us a 0 multiplyer on numbers outside our range of interst, so in total a 0 for outside our range of interest.   Our range of interest gets a 1 multiplier so has therefore no change and we can find those numbers whereas we wont find a 0, well actually we will find a zero if the range to search for has a zero as it does further down, so we take care of that in the next line
     ' The above formula has one problem with the supplied data in that empty cells are seen in this formula as 0 which gives a match
     Let arrTemp() = Evaluate("=IF(F2:F" & M & "=0,0,MATCH(F2:F" & M & ",C2:C" & M & "*(A2:A" & M & "=I1),0))")   '   In looking in the range to find a match in ( the range to be searched we have all 0s outside the range caused by the previous $A$2:$A$1000=$I$1  So the first of these 0s will be seen as the match cell for all cells in  F  that are empty.  So i take care here of the situation where an empty cell in  F  is by  giving a  0  output   So far two things retrn me a zero.   You often find in formula building that the coercing  If({1},___) suddenly is not needed. Her we find that the newly used here  IF(F2:F463=0,0,___)  is doing the required co oecing
     ' we will now do a simple  If(ISERROR( ) , Row( ) , 0 ) on the above . This will give us a row indicie for the missing data,  and  a  0  for the found data
     Let arrTemp() = Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F" & M & ",Int(B2:B" & M & ")*(A2:A" & M & "=I1),0)*(A2:A" & M & "=I1)),ROW(F2:F" & M & "),0)")
     ' At this point we have wanted data or zeros. I want to conveniently use some VB string fuction whuch annoyingly onl work on 1 D arrays, so we convert it by a transpose in the next code line
     Let arrTemp() = Application.Index(arrTemp(), Evaluate("=column(A:" & CL(M - 1) & ")"), Evaluate("=column(A:" & CL(M - 1) & ")/column(A:" & CL(M - 1) & ")"))
     ' Or
    ' Let arrTemp() = Application.Transpose(arrTemp())

Let arrTemp() = Application.Index(Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F" & M & ",Int(B2:B" & M & ")*(A2:A" & M & "=I1),0)*(A2:A" & M & "=I1)),ROW(F2:F" & M & "),0)"), Evaluate("=column(A:" & CL(M - 1) & ")"), Evaluate("=column(A:" & CL(M - 1) & ")/column(A:" & CL(M - 1) & ")"))

' The next few lines get rid of the  0s   ( 2 lines commented out to prevent the shortened line messing up )
    Dim StrTemp As String: Let StrTemp = "#" & Join(arrTemp(), "#") ' Convert the array to a string with a  #  in between each data.  The extra # allows us to remove all  0  entries via removing all  #0  Without this we might get one left at the start
    ' Let StrTemp = Replace(StrTemp, "#0", "", 1, -1, vbBinaryCompare) ' This effectiveely removes the  0s   data ( and its seperator )
    ' Let StrTemp = Mid(StrTemp, 2) '  Because I omit the third optional ( length ) argument I get all the remaing string after the first one. This effectively takes off the extra  #  which I don't need
    Dim arrStrTemp() As String: Let arrStrTemp() = Split(StrTemp, "#", -1, vbBinaryCompare) ' remake the array
    ' Or ,
     Let arrStrTemp() = Split(Mid(Replace("#" & Join(Application.Index(Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F" & M & ",Int(B2:B" & M & ")*(A2:A" & M & "=I1),0)*(A2:A" & M & "=I1)),ROW(F2:F" & M & "),0)"), Evaluate("=column(A:" & CL(M - 1) & ")"), Evaluate("=column(A:" & CL(M - 1) & ")/column(A:" & CL(M - 1) & ")")), "#"), "#0", ""), 2), "#")
     ' We need a "vertical" array for output, so we  transpose
     Let arrTemp() = Application.Index(arrStrTemp(), Evaluate("=row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")/row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")"), Evaluate("=row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")"))

Let arrTemp() = Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), arrTemp(), 1) ' finally we want the  dates  ( so far we have the row indicies obtained from  Match   Note. this formula has the problem that we get the results  a row out of step... Its actually very convenient because if i use  Cells typically, here a column  then I have a nice solution
    ' Or
     Let arrTemp() = Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), Application.Index(arrStrTemp(), Evaluate("=row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")/row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")"), Evaluate("=row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")")), 1) ' finally we want the  dates  ( so far we have the row indicies obtained from  Match   Note. this formula has the problem that we get the results  a row out of step... Its actually very convenient because if i use  Cells typically, here a column  then I have a nice solution
    ' or
     Let Range("T2").Resize(UBound(Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), Application.Index(arrStrTemp(), Evaluate("=row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")/row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")"), Evaluate("=row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")")), 1), 1), 1).Value = Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), Application.Index(arrStrTemp(), Evaluate("=row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")/row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")"), Evaluate("=row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")")), 1)

Let Range("T2").Resize(UBound(arrTemp(), 1), 1).NumberFormat = "yyyy/mm/dd" '  from macro recorder .NumberFormat = "[$-1010000]yyyy/mm/dd,@"
    Stop
    ' Range("T2").Resize(UBound(arrTemp(), 1), 1).ClearContents

End Sub
    Sub ShortPretty3d()
    Dim M As Long: Let M = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A" & Worksheets("Sheet1").Rows.Count & "").End(xlUp).Row
    Dim arrStrTemp() As String: Let arrStrTemp() = Split(Mid(Replace("#" & Join(Application.Index(Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F" & M & ",Int(B2:B" & M & ")*(A2:A" & M & "=I1),0)*(A2:A" & M & "=I1)),ROW(F2:F" & M & "),0)"), Evaluate("=column(A:" & CL(M - 1) & ")"), Evaluate("=column(A:" & CL(M - 1) & ")/column(A:" & CL(M - 1) & ")")), "#"), "#0", ""), 2), "#")
     Let Range("T2").Resize(UBound(Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), Application.Index(arrStrTemp(), Evaluate("=row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")/row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")"), Evaluate("=row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")")), 1), 1), 1).Value = Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), Application.Index(arrStrTemp(), Evaluate("=row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")/row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")"), Evaluate("=row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")")), 1)
    End Sub
    Function ShortPretty3dFunction(ByVal Nme As String) As Variant
    Dim M As Long: Let M = Worksheets("Sheet1").Range("A" & Worksheets("Sheet1").Rows.Count & "").End(xlUp).Row
    Dim arrStrTemp() As String: Let arrStrTemp() = Split(Mid(Replace("#" & Join(Application.Index(Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F" & M & ",Int(B2:B" & M & ")*(A2:A" & M & "=" & """" & Nme & """" & "),0)*(A2:A" & M & "=" & """" & Nme & """" & ")),ROW(F2:F" & M & "),0)"), Evaluate("=column(A:" & CL(M - 1) & ")"), Evaluate("=column(A:" & CL(M - 1) & ")/column(A:" & CL(M - 1) & ")")), "#"), "#0", ""), 2), "#")
     Let ShortPretty3dFunction = Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), Application.Index(arrStrTemp(), Evaluate("=row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")/row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")"), Evaluate("=row(1:" & UBound(arrStrTemp()) + 1 & ")")), 1)
    End Function
    Sub TestShortPretty3dFunction()
    Dim arrTemp() As Variant
     Let arrTemp() = ShortPretty3dFunction("aa")
     Range("T2").Resize(UBound(arrTemp(), 1), 1).ClearContents
    End Sub

see next post
    Transpose Function Way
    Winston Churchill, 1939
    Save your Forum..._
    _...KILL A MODERATOR!!

Transpose Function Way

Code:

'   Using  Transpose  for the transposing
    Sub Pretty3dTranspose()  '
    Rem 0 worksheets info
    Dim Ws1 As Worksheet
     Set Ws1 = ThisWorkbook.Worksheets.Item("Sheet1")
    Dim M As Long: Let M = Ws1.Range("A" & Ws1.Rows.Count & "").End(xlUp).Row

Dim arrTemp() As Variant
    Rem  To get the results in  column  T  ( same as Yassers or Hans Results
     Let arrTemp() = Evaluate("=If({1},MATCH(F2:F" & M & ",Int(B2:B" & M & "),0))")   '   If({1},____)    may not be needed for Excel 2016 and higher   The first formula does the main work
     Let arrTemp() = Evaluate("=IF({1},MATCH(F2:F" & M & ",Int(B2:B" & M & ")*($A$2:$A$1000=$I$1),0))")   '  $A$2:$A$1000=$I$1 gives us an array full of  Falses and Trues , which Excel will interpret mathematically as 0 or 1   This has the effect of giving us a 0 multiplyer on numbers outside our range of interst, so in total a 0 for outside our range of interest.   Our range of interest gets a 1 multiplier so has therefore no change and we can find those numbers whereas we wont find a 0, well actually we will find a zero if the range to search for has a zero as it does further down, so we take care of that in the next line
     Let arrTemp() = Evaluate("=IF(F2:F" & M & "=0,0,MATCH(F2:F" & M & ",C2:C" & M & "*(A2:A" & M & "=I1),0))")   '   In looking in the range to find a match in ( the range to be searched we have all 0s outside the range caused by the previous $A$2:$A$1000=$I$1  So the first of these 0s will be seen as the match cell for all cells in  F  that are empty.  So i take care here of the situation where an empty cell in  F  is by  giving a  0  output   So far two things retrn me a zero.   You often find in formula building that the coercing  If({1},___) suddenly is not needed. Her we find that the newly used here  IF(F2:F463=0,0,___)  is doing the required co oecing
     Let arrTemp() = Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F" & M & ",Int(B2:B" & M & ")*(A2:A" & M & "=I1),0)*(A2:A" & M & "=I1)),ROW(F2:F" & M & "),0)")
     ' At this point we have wanted data or zeros. I want to conveniently use some VB string fuction which annoyingly on work on 1 D arrays, so we convert it by a transpose in the next code line
     'Let arrTemp() = Application.Transpose(arrTemp())
     ' Or
     Let arrTemp() = Application.Transpose(Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F" & M & ",Int(B2:B" & M & ")*(A2:A" & M & "=I1),0)*(A2:A" & M & "=I1)),ROW(F2:F" & M & "),0)"))

' Or ,
     Let arrStrTemp() = Split(Mid(Replace("#" & Join(Application.Transpose(Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F" & M & ",Int(B2:B" & M & ")*(A2:A" & M & "=I1),0)*(A2:A" & M & "=I1)),ROW(F2:F" & M & "),0)")), "#"), "#0", ""), 2), "#")
     ' We need a "vertical" array for output, so we  transpose to the original orientation, and I need a variant type for that regardless of if  i use the in built  Transpose  way or my preferred  Index  way since  both those will return elements in Variant type
     Let arrTemp() = Application.Transpose(arrStrTemp())
    ' Or
     Let arrTemp() = Application.Transpose(Split(Mid(Replace("#" & Join(Application.Transpose(Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F" & M & ",Int(B2:B" & M & ")*(A2:A" & M & "=I1),0)*(A2:A" & M & "=I1)),ROW(F2:F" & M & "),0)")), "#"), "#0", ""), 2), "#"))
    ' Or
     Let arrTemp() = Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), Application.Transpose(arrStrTemp()), 1) ' finally we want the  dates  ( so far we have the row indicies obtained from  Match   Note. this formula has the problem that we get the results  a row out of step... Its actually very convenient because if i use  Cells typically, here a column  then I have a nice solution
    ' Or
     Let arrTemp() = Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), Application.Transpose(Split(Mid(Replace("#" & Join(Application.Transpose(Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F" & M & ",Int(B2:B" & M & ")*(A2:A" & M & "=I1),0)*(A2:A" & M & "=I1)),ROW(F2:F" & M & "),0)")), "#"), "#0", ""), 2), "#")), 1)
    ' Or
     Let Range("T2").Resize(UBound(arrTemp(), 1), 1).Value = Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), Application.Transpose(Split(Mid(Replace("#" & Join(Application.Transpose(Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F" & M & ",Int(B2:B" & M & ")*(A2:A" & M & "=I1),0)*(A2:A" & M & "=I1)),ROW(F2:F" & M & "),0)")), "#"), "#0", ""), 2), "#")), 1)
     Let Range("T2").Resize(UBound(Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), Application.Transpose(Split(Mid(Replace("#" & Join(Application.Transpose(Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F" & M & ",Int(B2:B" & M & ")*(A2:A" & M & "=I1),0)*(A2:A" & M & "=I1)),ROW(F2:F" & M & "),0)")), "#"), "#0", ""), 2), "#")), 1), 1), 1).Value = Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), Application.Transpose(Split(Mid(Replace("#" & Join(Application.Transpose(Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F" & M & ",Int(B2:B" & M & ")*(A2:A" & M & "=I1),0)*(A2:A" & M & "=I1)),ROW(F2:F" & M & "),0)")), "#"), "#0", ""), 2), "#")), 1)

Stop

End Sub
    Sub SingleLinePretty3dTranspose()
     Let Range("T2").Resize(UBound(Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), Application.Transpose(Split(Mid(Replace("#" & Join(Application.Transpose(Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F" & M & ",Int(B2:B" & M & ")*(A2:A" & M & "=I1),0)*(A2:A" & M & "=I1)),ROW(F2:F" & M & "),0)")), "#"), "#0", ""), 2), "#")), 1), 1), 1).Value = Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), Application.Transpose(Split(Mid(Replace("#" & Join(Application.Transpose(Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F" & M & ",Int(B2:B" & M & ")*(A2:A" & M & "=I1),0)*(A2:A" & M & "=I1)),ROW(F2:F" & M & "),0)")), "#"), "#0", ""), 2), "#")), 1)
    End Sub

Function ShortPretty3dFunctionTranspose(ByVal Nme As String) As Variant
     Let ShortPretty3dFunctionTranspose = Application.Index(Worksheets("Sheet1").Columns(6), Application.Transpose(Split(Mid(Replace("#" & Join(Application.Transpose(Evaluate("=IF(ISERROR(MATCH(F2:F" & M & ",Int(B2:B" & M & ")*(A2:A" & M & "=" & """" & Nme & """" & "),0)*(A2:A" & M & "=" & """" & Nme & """" & ")),ROW(F2:F" & M & "),0)")), "#"), "#0", ""), 2), "#")), 1)
    End Function
    Sub TestShortPretty3dFunctionTranspose()
    Dim arrTemp() As Variant
     Let arrTemp() = ShortPretty3dFunctionTranspose("aa")
    End Sub
    Winston Churchill, 1939
    Save your Forum..._
    _...KILL A MODERATOR!!

Some extra solutions for this Thread
    https://excelfox.com/forum/showthrea...ontains-a-sign

Excel Solution
    _____ Workbook: TextWith$InIt.xls ( Using Excel 2007 32 bit )
    Row\Col A B C D E F G H I J K L M
    1 5465 Apples$50 Twenty =FIND("$",A1) =LEFT(A1,B1) =FIND(" ",C1) =RIGHT(C1,LEN(C1)-D1) =RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-B1) =FIND(" ",F1) =LEFT(F1,G1-1) =E1&H1 =RIGHT(LEFT(A1,FIND("$",A1)),LEN(LEFT(A1,FIND("$",A1)))-FIND(" ",LEFT(A1,FIND("$",A1))))&LEFT(RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-FIND("$",A1)),FIND(" ",RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-FIND("$",A1)))-1) Apples$50 Apples$50
    2 5687 Grapes$597 Three =FIND("$",A2) =LEFT(A2,B2) =FIND(" ",C2) =RIGHT(C2,LEN(C2)-D2) =RIGHT(A2,LEN(A2)-B2) =FIND(" ",F2) =LEFT(F2,G2-1) =E2&H2 =RIGHT(LEFT(A2,FIND("$",A2)),LEN(LEFT(A2,FIND("$",A2)))-FIND(" ",LEFT(A2,FIND("$",A2))))&LEFT(RIGHT(A2,LEN(A2)-FIND("$",A2)),FIND(" ",RIGHT(A2,LEN(A2)-FIND("$",A2)))-1) Grapes$597 Grapes$597
    Worksheet: Sheet2
    _____ Workbook: TextWith$InIt.xls ( Using Excel 2007 32 bit )
    Row\Col A B C D E F G H I J K L M
    1 5465 Apples$50 Twenty 12 5465 Apples$ 5 Apples$ 50 Twenty 3 50 Apples$50 Apples$50 Apples$50 Apples$50
    2 5687 Grapes$597 Three 12 5687 Grapes$ 5 Grapes$ 597 Three 4 597 Grapes$597 Grapes$597 Grapes$597 Grapes$597
    Worksheet: Sheet2

Some VBA Solutions

Code:
    Option Explicit
    '    https://excelfox.com/forum/showthread.php/2738-PQ-make-new-column-by-extracting-a-word-from-a-cell-that-contains-a-sign     https://www.mrexcel.com/board/threads/power-query-make-new-column-by-extracting-a-word-from-a-cell-that-contains-a-sign.1165642/
    Sub Frm1a() '
    Dim vTemp As Variant ' =RIGHT(LEFT(A1,FIND(""$"",A1)),LEN(LEFT(A1,FIND(""$"",A1)))-FIND("" "",LEFT(A1,FIND(""$"",A1))))&LEFT(RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-FIND(""$"",A1)),FIND("" "",RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-FIND(""$"",A1)))-1)
     Let vTemp = Evaluate("=RIGHT(LEFT(A1,FIND(""$"",A1)),LEN(LEFT(A1,FIND(""$"",A1)))-FIND("" "",LEFT(A1,FIND(""$"",A1))))&LEFT(RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-FIND(""$"",A1)),FIND("" "",RIGHT(A1,LEN(A1)-FIND(""$"",A1)))-1)")
    Debug.Print vTemp '  http://i.imgur.com/LARD8FB.jpg
    Dim Rng As Range: Set Rng = Range("A1")
     Let vTemp = Evaluate("=RIGHT(LEFT(" & Rng.Address & ",FIND(""$""," & Rng.Address & ")),LEN(LEFT(" & Rng.Address & ",FIND(""$""," & Rng.Address & ")))-FIND("" "",LEFT(" & Rng.Address & ",FIND(""$""," & Rng.Address & "))))&LEFT(RIGHT(" & Rng.Address & ",LEN(" & Rng.Address & ")-FIND(""$""," & Rng.Address & ")),FIND("" "",RIGHT(" & Rng.Address & ",LEN(" & Rng.Address & ")-FIND(""$""," & Rng.Address & ")))-1)")
                                    'Set Rng = Range("A1:A2")
                                    ' Let vTemp = Evaluate("=RIGHT(LEFT(" & Rng.Address & ",FIND(""$""," & Rng.Address & ")),LEN(LEFT(" & Rng.Address & ",FIND(""$""," & Rng.Address & ")))-FIND("" "",LEFT(" & Rng.Address & ",FIND(""$""," & Rng.Address & "))))&LEFT(RIGHT(" & Rng.Address & ",LEN(" & Rng.Address & ")-FIND(""$""," & Rng.Address & ")),FIND("" "",RIGHT(" & Rng.Address & ",LEN(" & Rng.Address & ")-FIND(""$""," & Rng.Address & ")))-1)")
    End Sub
    Sub Frm1b()
    Dim Rng As Range
        For Each Rng In Range("A1:A2")
         Let Rng.Offset(0, 11).Value = Evaluate("=RIGHT(LEFT(" & Rng.Address & ",FIND(""$""," & Rng.Address & ")),LEN(LEFT(" & Rng.Address & ",FIND(""$""," & Rng.Address & ")))-FIND("" "",LEFT(" & Rng.Address & ",FIND(""$""," & Rng.Address & "))))&LEFT(RIGHT(" & Rng.Address & ",LEN(" & Rng.Address & ")-FIND(""$""," & Rng.Address & ")),FIND("" "",RIGHT(" & Rng.Address & ",LEN(" & Rng.Address & ")-FIND(""$""," & Rng.Address & ")))-1)")
        Next Rng
    End Sub
    Sub Frm2a()
    Dim Rng As Range
        Dim vTemp As Variant, vTemp1 As Variant, vTemp2 As Variant
         Let vTemp = Split(Rng.Value, "$", -1, vbBinaryCompare)
         Let vTemp2 = Left(vTemp(1), InStr(1, vTemp(1), " ", vbBinaryCompare) - 1)
         Let vTemp1 = Split(vTemp(0), " ", -1, vbBinaryCompare)
         Let vTemp1 = vTemp1(UBound(vTemp1))
         Let vTemp = vTemp1 & "$" & vTemp2
        Next Rng
    End Sub
    Sub Frm2b()
    Dim Rng As Range
        Dim vTemp As Variant ' , vTemp1 As Variant, vTemp2 As Variant
         Let vTemp = Split(Rng.Value, "$")
         'Let vTemp2 = Left(vTemp(1), InStr(vTemp(1), " ") - 1)
         'Let vTemp1 = Split(vTemp(0), " ")
         'Let vTemp1 = Split(vTemp(0), " ")(UBound(Split(vTemp(0), " ")))
         'Let vTemp = Split(vTemp(0), " ")(UBound(Split(vTemp(0), " "))) & "$" & Left(vTemp(1), InStr(vTemp(1), " ") - 1)
         Let Rng.Offset(0, 12).Value = Split(vTemp(0), " ")(UBound(Split(vTemp(0), " "))) & "$" & Left(vTemp(1), InStr(vTemp(1), " ") - 1)
        Next Rng
    End Sub

Winston Churchill, 1939
    Save your Forum..._
    _...KILL A MODERATOR!!

pconlife.com

Some note from following info from pconlife.com
    Downloading some of their files
    Info from here
    All file info https://www.pconlife.com/fileinfo/wi...loadandusefile

I initially downloaded some of the zipped winhlp32.exe files, tried on several different computers to open/unzip them . None of the downloaded files will open or unzip. The error is always the same “ Invalid file” http://i.imgur.com/hthN74l.jpg
    I followed their advice to try 7.zip , a free Open source program http://www.7-zip.org/

In the following posts I have the
    _ downloaded zip file
    _ The unzipped exe ( using 7.zip )
    _ a re zipped in windows version of that unzipped exe

Winston Churchill, 1939
    Save your Forum..._
    _...KILL A MODERATOR!!

Windows XP Home Edition x32 Service Pack3:
    5.1.2600.0 Download : https://www.pconlife.com/download/wi...134c2bb89727a/

FileVersionFile Md5File SizeFile BitFile
    5.1.2600.0 (XPClient.010817-1148) 37b726c72699456bf34134c2bb89727a 8K 32bit

unpacked files in the following path:
    • • C:\Windows\system32\

_ Share ‘5 1 2600 0 WINHLP32 EXE.zip’ https://app.box.com/s/tkb7lz4hprmvp2bczwjyj59k2n1tl1h6
    _ ** Share ‘5 1 2600 0 WINHLP32 EXE.exe’ https://app.box.com/s/fb0xyzjh7v7oo1bf8hv5r6r986pxeuod
    _ Share ‘5 1 2600 0 WINHLP32 EXE Re Zip.zip’ https://app.box.com/s/m9a9huq67rd9pac923nbf3p48ajfmaed

5.1.2600.5512 Download :

FileVersionFile Md5File SizeFile BitFile
    5.1.2600.5512 (xpsp.080413-0852) 65a9495a436f5402bc1c467e1b926c27 277K 32bit

unpacked files path:
    • • C:\Windows\system32\dllcache\
    • • C:\Windows\

_ Share ‘5 1 2600 5512 WINHLP32 EXE.zip’ https://app.box.com/s/tkb7lz4hprmvp2bczwjyj59k2n1tl1h6
    _ ** Share ‘5 1 2600 5512 WINHLP32 EXE.exe’ https://app.box.com/s/rdrrs69mpimt2rh2usf5egr3yvadbizr
    _ Share ‘5 1 2600 5512 WINHLP32 EXE Re Zip.zip’ https://app.box.com/s/3w2evt1rlq75j1rjfui6bx8qohmros9c

(** These are typical warnings that are shown after a 7.zip unzipping:
    http://i.imgur.com/Zg2ZWAq.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/9r2rBVa.jpg
    Attachment 3553

Here are the final files that I have. I changed the names slightly to help distinguish between different winhlpexe files for different operating systems

Attached Images Attached Images
    Winston Churchill, 1939
    Save your Forum..._
    _...KILL A MODERATOR!!

In support of this Thread
    https://www.eileenslounge.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=36380

Excel 2003
    Code:
    16777215   $B$14
    16777215   $C$14
    16777215   $D$14
    16777215   $E$14
    16777215   $F$14
    16777215   $G$14
    16777215   $H$14
    16777215   $A$15
    16777215   $B$15
    16777215   $C$15
    16777215   $D$15
    16777215   $E$15
    16777215   $F$15
    16777215   $G$15
    16777215   $H$15
    16777215   $A$16
    16777215   $B$16
    16777215   $C$16
    16777215   $D$16
    16777215   $E$16
    16777215   $F$16
    16777215   $G$16
    16777215   $H$16
    16777215   $A$17
    16777215   $B$17
    16777215   $C$17
    16777215   $D$17
    16764057   $E$17
    16777215   $F$17
    16777215   $G$17
    16777215   $H$17
    16777215   $A$18
    16777215   $B$18
    16777215   $C$18
    16777215   $D$18
    16777215   $E$18
    16777215   $F$18
    16777215   $G$18
    16777215   $H$18
    16777215   $A$19
    16777215   $B$19
    16777215   $C$19
    16777215   $D$19
    16777215   $E$19
    16777215   $F$19
    16777215   $G$19
    16777215   $H$19
    16777215   $A$20
    16777215   $B$20
    16777215   $C$20
    16777215   $D$20
    16777215   $E$20
    16777215   $F$20
    16777215   $G$20
    16777215   $H$20
    16777215   $A$21
    16777215   $B$21
    16777215   $C$21
    16777215   $D$21
    16777215   $E$21
    16777215   $F$21
    16777215   $G$21
    16777215   $H$21
    16777215   $A$22
    16777215   $B$22
    16777215   $C$22
    16777215   $D$22
    16777215   $E$22
    16777215   $F$22
    16777215   $G$22
    16777215   $H$22
    16777215   $A$23
    16777215   $B$23
    16777215   $C$23
    16777215   $D$23
    16777215   $E$23
    16777215   $F$23
    16777215   $G$23
    16777215   $H$23
    16777215   $A$24
    16777215   $B$24
    16777215   $C$24
    16777215   $D$24
    16777215   $E$24
    16777215   $F$24
    16777215   $G$24
    16777215   $H$24
    16777215   $A$25
    16777215   $B$25
    16777215   $C$25
    16777215   $D$25
    16777215   $E$25
    16777215   $F$25
    16777215   $G$25
    16777215   $H$25
    16777215   $A$26
    16777215   $B$26
    16777215   $C$26
    16777215   $D$26
    16777215   $E$26
    16777215   $F$26
    16777215   $G$26
    16777215   $H$26
    16777215   $A$27
    16777215   $B$27
    16777215   $C$27
    16777215   $D$27
    16777215   $E$27
    16777215   $F$27
    16777215   $G$27
    16777215   $H$27
    16777215   $A$28
    16777215   $B$28
    16777215   $C$28
    16777215   $D$28
    16777215   $E$28
    16777215   $F$28
    16777215   $G$28
    16777215   $H$28
    16777215   $A$29
    16777215   $B$29
    16777215   $C$29
    16777215   $D$29
    16777215   $E$29
    16777215   $F$29
    16777215   $G$29
    16777215   $H$29
    16777215   $A$30
    16777215   $B$30
    16777215   $C$30
    16777215   $D$30
    16777215   $E$30
    16777215   $F$30
    16777215   $G$30
    16777215   $H$30
    16777215   $A$31
    16777215   $B$31
    16777215   $C$31
    16777215   $D$31
    16777215   $E$31
    16777215   $F$31
    16777215   $G$31
    16777215   $H$31
    16777215   $A$32
    16777215   $B$32
    16777215   $C$32
    16777215   $D$32
    16777215   $E$32
    16777215   $F$32
    16777215   $G$32
    16777215   $H$32
    16777215   $A$33
    16777215   $B$33
    16777215   $C$33
    16777215   $D$33
    16777215   $E$33
    16777215   $F$33
    16777215   $G$33
    16777215   $H$33
    16777215   $A$34
    16777215   $B$34
    16777215   $C$34
    16763904   $D$34
    16777215   $E$34
    16763904   $F$34
    16777215   $G$34
    16777215   $H$34
    16777215   $A$35
    16777215   $B$35
    16777215   $C$35
    65535   $D$35
    16777215   $E$35
    52377   $F$35
    16777215   $G$35
    16777215   $H$35
    16777215   $A$36
    16777215   $B$36
    16777215   $C$36
    65535   $D$36
    16777215   $E$36
    65535   $F$36
    16777215   $G$36
    16777215   $H$36
    16777215   $A$37
    16777215   $B$37
    16777215   $C$37
    52377   $D$37
    16777215   $E$37
    52377   $F$37
    16777215   $G$37
    16777215   $H$37
    16777215   $A$38
    16777215   $B$38
    16777215   $C$38
    65535   $D$38
    16777215   $E$38
    52377   $F$38
    16777215   $G$38
    16777215   $H$38
    Code:
    16777215   $B$14
    16777215   $C$14
    16777215   $D$14
    16777215   $E$14
    16777215   $F$14
    16777215   $G$14
    16777215   $H$14
    16777215   $A$15
    16777215   $B$15
    16777215   $C$15
    16777215   $D$15
    16777215   $E$15
    16777215   $F$15
    16777215   $G$15
    16777215   $H$15
    16777215   $A$16
    16777215   $B$16
    16777215   $C$16
    16777215   $D$16
    16777215   $E$16
    16777215   $F$16
    16777215   $G$16
    16777215   $H$16
    16777215   $A$17
    16777215   $B$17
    16777215   $C$17
    16777215   $D$17
    16764057   $E$17
    16777215   $F$17
    16777215   $G$17
    16777215   $H$17
    16777215   $A$18
    16777215   $B$18
    16777215   $C$18
    16777215   $D$18
    16777215   $E$18
    16777215   $F$18
    16777215   $G$18
    16777215   $H$18
    16777215   $A$19
    16777215   $B$19
    16777215   $C$19
    16777215   $D$19
    16777215   $E$19
    16777215   $F$19
    16777215   $G$19
    16777215   $H$19
    16777215   $A$20
    16777215   $B$20
    16777215   $C$20
    16777215   $D$20
    16777215   $E$20
    16777215   $F$20
    16777215   $G$20
    16777215   $H$20
    16777215   $A$21
    16777215   $B$21
    16777215   $C$21
    16777215   $D$21
    16777215   $E$21
    16777215   $F$21
    16777215   $G$21
    16777215   $H$21
    16777215   $A$22
    16777215   $B$22
    16777215   $C$22
    16777215   $D$22
    16777215   $E$22
    16777215   $F$22
    16777215   $G$22
    16777215   $H$22
    16777215   $A$23
    16777215   $B$23
    16777215   $C$23
    16777215   $D$23
    16777215   $E$23
    16777215   $F$23
    16777215   $G$23
    16777215   $H$23
    16777215   $A$24
    16777215   $B$24
    16777215   $C$24
    16777215   $D$24
    16777215   $E$24
    16777215   $F$24
    16777215   $G$24
    16777215   $H$24
    16777215   $A$25
    16777215   $B$25
    16777215   $C$25
    16777215   $D$25
    16777215   $E$25
    16777215   $F$25
    16777215   $G$25
    16777215   $H$25
    16777215   $A$26
    16777215   $B$26
    16777215   $C$26
    16777215   $D$26
    16777215   $E$26
    16777215   $F$26
    16777215   $G$26
    16777215   $H$26
    16777215   $A$27
    16777215   $B$27
    16777215   $C$27
    16777215   $D$27
    16777215   $E$27
    16777215   $F$27
    16777215   $G$27
    16777215   $H$27
    16777215   $A$28
    16777215   $B$28
    16777215   $C$28
    16777215   $D$28
    16777215   $E$28
    16777215   $F$28
    16777215   $G$28
    16777215   $H$28
    16777215   $A$29
    16777215   $B$29
    16777215   $C$29
    16777215   $D$29
    16777215   $E$29
    16777215   $F$29
    16777215   $G$29
    16777215   $H$29
    16777215   $A$30
    16777215   $B$30
    16777215   $C$30
    16777215   $D$30
    16777215   $E$30
    16777215   $F$30
    16777215   $G$30
    16777215   $H$30
    16777215   $A$31
    16777215   $B$31
    16777215   $C$31
    16777215   $D$31
    16777215   $E$31
    16777215   $F$31
    16777215   $G$31
    16777215   $H$31
    16777215   $A$32
    16777215   $B$32
    16777215   $C$32
    16777215   $D$32
    16777215   $E$32
    16777215   $F$32
    16777215   $G$32
    16777215   $H$32
    16777215   $A$33
    16777215   $B$33
    16777215   $C$33
    16777215   $D$33
    16777215   $E$33
    16777215   $F$33
    16777215   $G$33
    16777215   $H$33
    16777215   $A$34
    16777215   $B$34
    16777215   $C$34
    16763904   $D$34
    16777215   $E$34
    16763904   $F$34
    16777215   $G$34
    16777215   $H$34
    16777215   $A$35
    16777215   $B$35
    16777215   $C$35
    65535   $D$35
    16777215   $E$35
    52377   $F$35
    16777215   $G$35
    16777215   $H$35
    16777215   $A$36
    16777215   $B$36
    16777215   $C$36
    65535   $D$36
    16777215   $E$36
    65535   $F$36
    16777215   $G$36
    16777215   $H$36
    16777215   $A$37
    16777215   $B$37
    16777215   $C$37
    52377   $D$37
    16777215   $E$37
    52377   $F$37
    16777215   $G$37
    16777215   $H$37
    16777215   $A$38
    16777215   $B$38
    16777215   $C$38
    65535   $D$38
    16777215   $E$38
    52377   $F$38
    16777215   $G$38
    16777215   $H$38
    Code:
    16777215 $B$14
    16777215 $C$14
    16777215 $D$14
    16777215 $E$14
    16777215 $F$14
    16777215 $G$14
    16777215 $H$14
    16777215 $A$15
    16777215 $B$15
    16777215 $C$15
    16777215 $D$15
    16777215 $E$15
    16777215 $F$15
    16777215 $G$15
    16777215 $H$15
    16777215 $A$16
    16777215 $B$16
    16777215 $C$16
    16777215 $D$16
    16777215 $E$16
    16777215 $F$16
    16777215 $G$16
    16777215 $H$16
    16777215 $A$17
    16777215 $B$17
    16777215 $C$17
    16777215 $D$17
    16764057 $E$17
    16777215 $F$17
    16777215 $G$17
    16777215 $H$17
    16777215 $A$18
    16777215 $B$18
    16777215 $C$18
    16777215 $D$18
    16777215 $E$18
    16777215 $F$18
    16777215 $G$18
    16777215 $H$18
    16777215 $A$19
    16777215 $B$19
    16777215 $C$19
    16777215 $D$19
    16777215 $E$19
    16777215 $F$19
    16777215 $G$19
    16777215 $H$19
    16777215 $A$20
    16777215 $B$20
    16777215 $C$20
    16777215 $D$20
    16777215 $E$20
    16777215 $F$20
    16777215 $G$20
    16777215 $H$20
    16777215 $A$21
    16777215 $B$21
    16777215 $C$21
    16777215 $D$21
    16777215 $E$21
    16777215 $F$21
    16777215 $G$21
    16777215 $H$21
    16777215 $A$22
    16777215 $B$22
    16777215 $C$22
    16777215 $D$22
    16777215 $E$22
    16777215 $F$22
    16777215 $G$22
    16777215 $H$22
    16777215 $A$23
    16777215 $B$23
    16777215 $C$23
    16777215 $D$23
    16777215 $E$23
    16777215 $F$23
    16777215 $G$23
    16777215 $H$23
    16777215 $A$24
    16777215 $B$24
    16777215 $C$24
    16777215 $D$24
    16777215 $E$24
    16777215 $F$24
    16777215 $G$24
    16777215 $H$24
    16777215 $A$25
    16777215 $B$25
    16777215 $C$25
    16777215 $D$25
    16777215 $E$25
    16777215 $F$25
    16777215 $G$25
    16777215 $H$25
    16777215 $A$26
    16777215 $B$26
    16777215 $C$26
    16777215 $D$26
    16777215 $E$26
    16777215 $F$26
    16777215 $G$26
    16777215 $H$26
    16777215 $A$27
    16777215 $B$27
    16777215 $C$27
    16777215 $D$27
    16777215 $E$27
    16777215 $F$27
    16777215 $G$27
    16777215 $H$27
    16777215 $A$28
    16777215 $B$28
    16777215 $C$28
    16777215 $D$28
    16777215 $E$28
    16777215 $F$28
    16777215 $G$28
    16777215 $H$28
    16777215 $A$29
    16777215 $B$29
    16777215 $C$29
    16777215 $D$29
    16777215 $E$29
    16777215 $F$29
    16777215 $G$29
    16777215 $H$29
    16777215 $A$30
    16777215 $B$30
    16777215 $C$30
    16777215 $D$30
    16777215 $E$30
    16777215 $F$30
    16777215 $G$30
    16777215 $H$30
    16777215 $A$31
    16777215 $B$31
    16777215 $C$31
    16777215 $D$31
    16777215 $E$31
    16777215 $F$31
    16777215 $G$31
    16777215 $H$31
    16777215 $A$32
    16777215 $B$32
    16777215 $C$32
    16777215 $D$32
    16777215 $E$32
    16777215 $F$32
    16777215 $G$32
    16777215 $H$32
    16777215 $A$33
    16777215 $B$33
    16777215 $C$33
    16777215 $D$33
    16777215 $E$33
    16777215 $F$33
    16777215 $G$33
    16777215 $H$33
    16777215 $A$34
    16777215 $B$34
    16777215 $C$34
    16763904 $D$34
    16777215 $E$34
    16763904 $F$34
    16777215 $G$34
    16777215 $H$34
    16777215 $A$35
    16777215 $B$35
    16777215 $C$35
    65535 $D$35
    16777215 $E$35
    52377 $F$35
    16777215 $G$35
    16777215 $H$35
    16777215 $A$36
    16777215 $B$36
    16777215 $C$36
    65535 $D$36
    16777215 $E$36
    65535 $F$36
    16777215 $G$36
    16777215 $H$36
    16777215 $A$37
    16777215 $B$37
    16777215 $C$37
    52377 $D$37
    16777215 $E$37
    52377 $F$37
    16777215 $G$37
    16777215 $H$37
    16777215 $A$38
    16777215 $B$38
    16777215 $C$38
    65535 $D$38
    16777215 $E$38
    52377 $F$38
    16777215 $G$38
    16777215 $H$38
    The above .xls file in 2010
    Code:
    16777215   $C$14
    16777215   $D$14
    16777215   $E$14
    16777215   $F$14
    16777215   $G$14
    16777215   $H$14
    16777215   $A$15
    16777215   $B$15
    16777215   $C$15
    16777215   $D$15
    16777215   $E$15
    16777215   $F$15
    16777215   $G$15
    16777215   $H$15
    16777215   $A$16
    16777215   $B$16
    16777215   $C$16
    16777215   $D$16
    16777215   $E$16
    16777215   $F$16
    16777215   $G$16
    16777215   $H$16
    16777215   $A$17
    16777215   $B$17
    16777215   $C$17
    16777215   $D$17
    ****15261367  ******   $E$17
    16777215   $F$17
    16777215   $G$17
    16777215   $H$17
    16777215   $A$18
    16777215   $B$18
    16777215   $C$18
    16777215   $D$18
    16777215   $E$18
    16777215   $F$18
    16777215   $G$18
    16777215   $H$18
    16777215   $A$19
    16777215   $B$19
    16777215   $C$19
    16777215   $D$19
    16777215   $E$19
    16777215   $F$19
    16777215   $G$19
    16777215   $H$19
    16777215   $A$20
    16777215   $B$20
    16777215   $C$20
    16777215   $D$20
    16777215   $E$20
    16777215   $F$20
    16777215   $G$20
    16777215   $H$20
    16777215   $A$21
    16777215   $B$21
    16777215   $C$21
    16777215   $D$21
    16777215   $E$21
    16777215   $F$21
    16777215   $G$21
    16777215   $H$21
    16777215   $A$22
    16777215   $B$22
    16777215   $C$22
    16777215   $D$22
    16777215   $E$22
    16777215   $F$22
    16777215   $G$22
    16777215   $H$22
    16777215   $A$23
    16777215   $B$23
    16777215   $C$23
    16777215   $D$23
    16777215   $E$23
    16777215   $F$23
    16777215   $G$23
    16777215   $H$23
    16777215   $A$24
    16777215   $B$24
    16777215   $C$24
    16777215   $D$24
    16777215   $E$24
    16777215   $F$24
    16777215   $G$24
    16777215   $H$24
    16777215   $A$25
    16777215   $B$25
    16777215   $C$25
    16777215   $D$25
    16777215   $E$25
    16777215   $F$25
    16777215   $G$25
    16777215   $H$25
    16777215   $A$26
    16777215   $B$26
    16777215   $C$26
    16777215   $D$26
    16777215   $E$26
    16777215   $F$26
    16777215   $G$26
    16777215   $H$26
    16777215   $A$27
    16777215   $B$27
    16777215   $C$27
    16777215   $D$27
    16777215   $E$27
    16777215   $F$27
    16777215   $G$27
    16777215   $H$27
    16777215   $A$28
    16777215   $B$28
    16777215   $C$28
    16777215   $D$28
    16777215   $E$28
    16777215   $F$28
    16777215   $G$28
    16777215   $H$28
    16777215   $A$29
    16777215   $B$29
    16777215   $C$29
    16777215   $D$29
    16777215   $E$29
    16777215   $F$29
    16777215   $G$29
    16777215   $H$29
    16777215   $A$30
    16777215   $B$30
    16777215   $C$30
    16777215   $D$30
    16777215   $E$30
    16777215   $F$30
    16777215   $G$30
    16777215   $H$30
    16777215   $A$31
    16777215   $B$31
    16777215   $C$31
    16777215   $D$31
    16777215   $E$31
    16777215   $F$31
    16777215   $G$31
    16777215   $H$31
    16777215   $A$32
    16777215   $B$32
    16777215   $C$32
    16777215   $D$32
    16777215   $E$32
    16777215   $F$32
    16777215   $G$32
    16777215   $H$32
    16777215   $A$33
    16777215   $B$33
    16777215   $C$33
    16777215   $D$33
    16777215   $E$33
    16777215   $F$33
    16777215   $G$33
    16777215   $H$33
    16777215   $A$34
    16777215   $B$34
    16777215   $C$34
    15773696   $D$34
    16777215   $E$34
    15773696   $F$34
    16777215   $G$34
    16777215   $H$34
    16777215   $A$35
    16777215   $B$35
    16777215   $C$35
    65535   $D$35
    16777215   $E$35
    5296274   $F$35
    16777215   $G$35
    16777215   $H$35
    16777215   $A$36
    16777215   $B$36
    16777215   $C$36
    65535   $D$36
    16777215   $E$36
    65535   $F$36
    16777215   $G$36
    16777215   $H$36
    16777215   $A$37
    16777215   $B$37
    16777215   $C$37
    5296274   $D$37
    16777215   $E$37
    5296274   $F$37
    16777215   $G$37
    16777215   $H$37
    16777215   $A$38
    16777215   $B$38
    16777215   $C$38
    65535   $D$38
    16777215   $E$38
    5296274   $F$38
    16777215   $G$38
    16777215   $H$38
    Winston Churchill, 1939
    Save your Forum..._
    _...KILL A MODERATOR!!