Thread: PQ - Multiple pdf tables

Cool PQ - Multiple pdf tables

(question from the web)
    Is there a way of importing multiple pdf tables into excel via power query? I am getting data from folder, have number of pdf files in there and each file has different number of tables. I know I could do it one by one but it will just take too long.
    Combine all pdf files into one (Adobe Acrobat) then Pdf.Tables(pdf as binary, optional options as nullable record) as table

How it works:
    Returns any tables found in pdf . An optional record parameter, options , may be provided to specify additional properties. The record can contain the following fields:
    • Implementation : The version of the algorithm to use when identifying tables. Valid values are "1.1" or null.
    • StartPage : Specifies the first page in the range of pages to examine. Default: 1.
    • EndPage : Specifies the last page in the range of pages to examine. Default: the last page of the document.
    • MultiPageTables : Controls whether similar tables on consecutive pages will be automatically combined into a single table. Default: true.
    • EnforceBorderLines : Controls whether border lines are always enforced as cell boundaries (when true), or simply used as one hint among many for determining cell boundaries (when false). Default: false.
    Last edited by sandy666; 02-22-2021 at 02:18 AM.
    sandy
    I know you know but I forgot my Crystal Ball and don't know what you know also I may not remember what I did weeks, months or years ago so answer asap. Thinking doesn't hurt