Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Avinash Crap Pending sorting out

Fuhrer, Vierte Reich DocAElstein's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fixer
    with one macro both the problem has been solved
    So what you are possibly trying to say is something similar to , you don’t need the macro anymore, as the one you pasted ( https://excelfox.com/forum/showthrea...ll=1#post14691 which comes from another Thread, https://excelfox.com/forum/showthrea...ll=1#post14676
    https://excelfox.com/forum/showthrea...ge29#post14663
    ) makes that macro no longer needed

Your bad explanations, or lack of an explanations, as in this case, makes things very confusing for others reading this post…
    You still need to try to improve on you replies and explanations.
    ….If you are my competitor, I will try all I can to beat you. But if I do, I will not belittle you. I will Salute you, because without you, I am nothing.
    If you are my enemy, we will try to kick the fucking shit out of you…..
    Winston Churchill, 1939
    Save your Forum..._
    _...KILL A MODERATOR!!

First I have reported this thread that plz delete this thread & then i started a new thread which is doing the same thing with one macro only & that u have already answered
    So Doc Sir this problem is already solved by u sir
    & Thnx For helping me in solving the same Sir

I think it will be impossible for anybody to answer these questions for you.
    This is because of many reasons.

_ 1 Most of your postings are rubbish
    _ 2 You seem unwilling or unable to find the files or original source of these macros. Without this information you are making a question 100 times more difficult for anyone to answer. I can only assume, that as in many cases in the past , you are deliberately withholding this information to keep secret from us another one of your many accounts at one of the few remaining sources where you are still getting help. In so doing you are making life more difficult for everyone, including yourself, and are wasting everyone’s time. You are not smart in doing this, you are being a complete dim pig shit for brains selfish ignorant twat
    _ 3 Any attempt to communicate with you in English fails. You just reply with nonsense

_ I can’t understand why you post such nonsense.
    As often, you seem to be expecting someone to be like God, and magically guess what you want.

It appears that with questions like this you have no idea at all what is going on.
    So you saying something like this…
    Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    ....I have these code it works perfect....
    is a total lie and rubbish. You don’t seem to have any idea at all about what these macros are or what they are doing or where they come from.
    How can you possibly know that the macro works perfectly when you haven't been able to find any files that it works on.
    I think I could spend some time to understand what these macros are doing, and then write a macro to do similar with excel files, instead of text files.

But it would be pointless. You would never understand the answer and we would once again go around in endless time wasting circles
    If you have a boss or someone else driving you to make these senseless postings, then you need to tell that miserable obnoxious mother fucking cunt who is hiding behind you to stop pissing about with us all and show his cowardly face and speak for himself.
    Last edited by DocAElstein; 07-22-2020 at 05:54 PM.
    ….If you are my competitor, I will try all I can to beat you. But if I do, I will not belittle you. I will Salute you, because without you, I am nothing.
    Winston Churchill, 1939
    Save your Forum..._
    _...KILL A MODERATOR!!

The macro you posted in your last post , and the macro at the cross post where you appeared to have a solution, and everything you posted here are all different things.
    You are posting a lot of mixed up nonsense ,
    Last edited by DocAElstein; 07-22-2020 at 11:59 AM.
    Winston Churchill, 1939
    Save your Forum..._
    _...KILL A MODERATOR!!

Mistake corrected here http://www.eileenslounge.com/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=34998
    it was simply copy & paste issue

Quote Originally Posted by fixer View Post
    ...it was simply copy & paste issue
    No, it isn't/ wasn't.
    My posts explained in detail a simple copy and paste.
    You said that was not what you wanted.
    As always you are just in a total mess and don't have a fucking clue about anything to do with what you are attempting to do., and most of your similar postings are just wasting everybody's time…

I have banned you again, temporarily, to give us a break from you.

You seem to have recently discovered excelforum, ( and most likely a few other places you are keeping secret from us), as a good place, or places, to hide multiple accounts and duplicated cross postings, so I guess you will have no problem continuing your strategy of positing duplicated poorly explained similar postings , seemingly hoping that someone will magically supply a macro or macros that solve some problem that you don't seem yourself to have any clue about most of the time..
    ( Possibly someone else is driving you, ( or something in your brain is driving you that probably needs surgery to remove…) )
    Last edited by DocAElstein; 07-22-2020 at 01:04 PM.
    Winston Churchill, 1939
    Save your Forum..._
    _...KILL A MODERATOR!!

Avinash Crap Pending sorting out

Moderator Notice:
    In the course of sorting the mess out typically said OP posts, I may need to temporarily to store stuff here. Most stuff here does not really fit anywhere, but I might need bits of it in thee future when straitening out the mess he makes..
    Winston Churchill, 1939
    Save your Forum..._
    _...KILL A MODERATOR!!