Thread: Excel VBA/Macro Help required URGENT

Excel VBA/Macro Help required URGENT

Dear All, I need to prepare an Excel file assigned to me on my new Job. I can't make it thoroughly , seeking your expertise help to get it done. Please help! The file on attached will be a DH based sheet where , when the Month is selected then it will be blank for input data and it saved accordingly on background. it will continues on every month. After that when i again select month then it will show the saved data of that month. Also there is a conmnecting background sheet where all the data will be solved. Can you plz check the file with comments and help me ASAP!!!! Please!!!

Can;t upload the file here is the link of File:
    https://www.wetransfer.com/downloads...0101611/8a1e4c

Dear All, I need to prepare an Excel file assigned to me on my new Job. I can't make it thoroughly , seeking your expertise help to get it done. Please help! The file on attached will be a DH based sheet where , when the Month is selected then it will be blank for input data and it saved accordingly on background. it will continues on every month. After that when i again select month then it will show the saved data of that month. Also there is a conmnecting background sheet where all the data will be solved. Can you plz check the file with comments and help me ASAP!!!! Please!!!

If it's urgent, it's expensive: what's your budget ?

Yep, looks more like a project request than a help request.
    A dream is not something you see when you are asleep, but something you strive for when you are awake.

It's usually a bad idea to say that something can't be done.

The difference between dream and aim, is that one requires soundless sleep to see and the other requires sleepless efforts to achieve

Join us at Facebook

I moved your original thread (which you posted in my sub-forum) over to the Excel Help sub-forum, so this is a duplicate posting.

Using Office 2010
    Quite often have to save as '97-
    2003 for other users