In my workbook, I have a worksheet , Sheet1(Work Order), created by a commandbutton1, that command created a worksheet and copied Sheet1(Work Order) to that Tab and named the worksheet according to the value of cell"M1"(A16-102). At the same time, it entered data from that copied worksheet to another worksheet, Sheet2(Data). On Sheet2(Data), the name of the worksheet (A16-102) is placed in Column A, along with 5 other cells of value entered on the same row. At another point in time, I will make changes to A16-102 and will need the cells in Sheet2(Data) to reflect those changes.

I need a code that I will be able to place on each worksheet that will look at the value of Cell A in a given row and make the changes to update the data in that row. Does that make sense?

My current code is:

Code:
'Transfer information
 wsDataSheet.Cells(lastRow, 1).Value = ActiveSheet.Range("M1").Value
 wsDataSheet.Cells(lastRow, 2).Value = ActiveSheet.Range("J8").Value
 wsDataSheet.Cells(lastRow, 3).Value = ActiveSheet.Range("G8").Value
 wsDataSheet.Cells(lastRow, 4).Value = ActiveSheet.Range("O26").Value
 wsDataSheet.Cells(lastRow, 5).Value = ActiveSheet.Range("O25").Value
 wsDataSheet.Cells(lastRow, 6).Value = ActiveSheet.Range("O27").Value
 wsDataSheet.Cells(lastRow, 7).Value = ActiveSheet.Range("N30").Value

End Sub
I believe the wsDataSheet.cells is wrong, cause Sheet2(Data) is name of the sheet I need it transferred to. I don't know that Transfer information is even the right type to use. I know it's not easy!

I HAVE ALSO POSTED THIS ON: http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-q...data-code.html