Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: VBA Code To Send Automatic Mail Reminder For Meeting X Days In Advance

The working draft version is ready. Test this please.
    A dream is not something you see when you are asleep, but something you strive for when you are awake.

It's usually a bad idea to say that something can't be done.

The difference between dream and aim, is that one requires soundless sleep to see and the other requires sleepless efforts to achieve

Join us at Facebook

Excel Fox, thank you so much. I will try it tomorrow. Please pm me your paypal so I can send payment. If there is anything that needs to be changed, I will let you know. Thanks!

Please test the file and let me know if it's fine. Will share payment detail after that.
    A dream is not something you see when you are asleep, but something you strive for when you are awake.

The difference between dream and aim, is that one requires soundless sleep to see and the other requires sleepless efforts to achieve

Join us at Facebook

Ok. Here are a few things that needs to be corrected. The email should be sent to the interpreter, in column I. The client name should be referenced so the interpreter will know who they will be interpreting for.

For example, right now the email says: Dear Thomas Jefferson, you have a meeting scheduled. Please find details below: Time and date of appointment: 5 December 2014, 12:15am. Venue: 1234 street ABCD avenue, seattle, wa 12345.

It should say: Dear Pam Doe, you have an appointment scheduled. Please find details below: Client: Thomas Jefferson. Time and date of appointment: 5 December 2014, 12:15am. Venue: 1234 street ABCD avenue, seattle, wa 12345.

Also, our department has a department email, 'interpreters@whatever.com'. Is there a way to have that address send the email? That way when the interpreters email back it goes into the department inbox and the other staff members can see the email instead of it sending it to my own inbox where only I can see it.

I've noticed that the email is sent 24 hours in advance, therefore the macro is running basically a couple times an hour throughout the day. Can we just have it send an email at the beginning of the day for all of tomorrow's appointment regardless of time?

Thanks in advance, Excel Fox, you've been great.

Made the modification. Code is ready. Will send payment details. Once payment is done, I will post the file here.

Join us at Facebook

By the way, to be able to send from another account, you'll need to have access to that. In other words, you should be able to do this manually, for this to work using VBA.

Join us at Facebook

Great. Please PM your paypal acct. Thanks!

PayPal sent. Thanks

Will send the code and file right away

Join us at Facebook

Here's the updated file with code.

Join us at Facebook