Thread: excel to send emails to specified addesses determined by due date

excel to send emails to specified addesses determined by due date

Hi
    I hope sombody can assist me in tweaking this code.

In The attached workbook,emails will be sent if the task in any sheet is due, they are only sent when the book is first ,once the date in a1 has changed to todays date no more will be sent that day.

At the moment any due items will be sent to the two emails hard written in the code, they will get one email with every due task (the table in the email is generated from the summary sheet)

What i would like in addition to this is if a task is due a email for that tasks should be sent to the email in column f in the sheet.

In the ppe sheet it has found the email in f3 but sends a full list from the table in summary sheet not just the task in ppe row 3 (infact the row that has gone into the summary sheet is row 4 ??)

I hope this makes sense,,it is so close to been spot on but i can see how to tweak it

any help would be appreciated

cheers Peter
    Attached Files Attached Files

Peter, as of now your code sends the entire dues to all the emails in column F. Are you saying that you want to change the code to send these individually, and the move it to the summary sheet one by one?
    A dream is not something you see when you are asleep, but something you strive for when you are awake.

It's usually a bad idea to say that something can't be done.

The difference between dream and aim, is that one requires soundless sleep to see and the other requires sleepless efforts to achieve

Join us at Facebook