Thread: Fill ComboBox With Values From Corresponding Dynamic Column Based On Value Selected

Fill ComboBox With Values From Corresponding Dynamic Column Based On Value Selected

What needs to be changed in the code so that the each combobox total list is available.When selecting Userform- Internal (category) the Comboxbox Part in the userform only has 9 entries so when i select Part No. and Fault it only shows also 9 entries but there are more on the list which are not available.Can each Combobox (Part,Part No.,Fault) be able to show all the items in there list

Thanks

Paul
    Attached Files Attached Files

Try this

Code:
    Private Sub ComboBox3_Change()

Dim lngCol As Long
        With Worksheets("sample")
            lngCol = .Rows(2).Find(What:=Me.ComboBox3.Text, lookAt:=xlWhole).Column
            Me.ComboBox4.List = .Range("A4:A" & .Cells(.Rows.Count, lngCol).End(xlUp).Row).Offset(, lngCol - 1).Value2
            Me.ComboBox5.List = .Range("A4:A" & .Cells(.Rows.Count, lngCol + 1).End(xlUp).Row).Offset(, lngCol).Value2
            Me.ComboBox6.List = .Range("A4:A" & .Cells(.Rows.Count, lngCol + 2).End(xlUp).Row).Offset(, lngCol + 1).Value2
        End With

End Sub
    A dream is not something you see when you are asleep, but something you strive for when you are awake.

It's usually a bad idea to say that something can't be done.

The difference between dream and aim, is that one requires soundless sleep to see and the other requires sleepless efforts to achieve

Join us at Facebook