Hello,

I have created a spreadsheet wherein I have used lots of codes to satisfy my objectives.

Just to brief you, I have created Code for following requirements:

1) Save Activesheet
2) Excel SaveAs Macro Prompt for path, Cell as filename, Close Original file, Open New File
3) Add new Sheet by clicking on button, which prompt for sheet name and search for duplicates. This code also add the newly created sheet name to Table of contents.
4) Created code for Table of contents, which will support point no 3.
5) Created code to print all filled sheet, which first set the print area, and then the other settings for print preview.

With these codes, I have also used some functions, for examples:
In sheet Main_1 range(D31) has data validation for A & B
When A is selected the last two rows of table in page 2 changes.

But somehow this is not happening, until the select is refresh of some value is entered in another cells.
Also the sheet functioning has slower down, and it take time of blinks often when open, activated or when print command button clicked.

Also the sheet is on page view layout, so when I give command to print thru button, and then close the print preview and return back, the sheet does not go back to the page view layout.

Just to inform you, i have used lots of conditional formatting to change color when particular value is select in main sheet, test 1.

Could somebody please help me to verify and check the macro codes thoroughly, if there is some minute or may be major change which i have not done.

Also the file size has been increased, dont know why?????????

Sorry not able to upload file, please click on the below link for similar post, posted by me on other site:
http://www.excelforum.com/excel-programming-vba-macros/941836-need-help-quality-check-of-macro-code-already-created.html?p=3336502#post3336502

If this get resolved and the sheet functioning become smooth, then it will be really appreciable.

Regards,

Ketan Bhole