PDA

View Full Version : VBA code to copy data from source workbook

Howardc
07-30-2012, 09:10 AM
I need the following to be copied from the Pivot Table on the source workbook (BR1 Vat report.sample) to on the destination workbook (Vat Sample Data)-see attached workbooks:

1) I need the value in Col B next to the text V.A.T. On Sales (BR1 vat report) to be copied to column H (Vat Sample), in the same row where the name in Col B (Vat Sample)matches the name in the source workbook on the Sheet "Pivotable" in B1

2) I need the value in Col B next to the text V.A.T. On Purchases ((BR1 vat report) to be copied to column G (Vat Sample), in the same row where the name in Col B (Vat Sample) matches the name in the source workbook on the Sheet "Pivotable" in B1

3) I need the value in Col B next to the text Sales To Internal (BR1 vat report) to be copied to column M (Vat Sample) , in the same row where the name in Col B (Vat Sample) matches the name in the source workbook on the Sheet "Pivotable" in B1 (BR1 vat report)

Your assistance in this regard is most appreciated

Rick Rothstein
07-30-2012, 09:28 AM
I moved your question to the Excel Help forum where it will be exposed to a wider audience who might be capable of answer it.