Admin
04-10-2011, 06:31 PM
Hi All,

Might be a useful one ....

Note: The file uploaded.

Rasm
04-11-2011, 01:59 AM
Kris
It is cool all the various programs you & Fox are putting up - in this latest one i changed the output folder (Cell C10) - however the output files still are save in my apps.path - I just figured I could change settings on the sheet itself - and it would save it in that folder.

Admin
04-11-2011, 07:30 AM
Edit: New file uploaded.

ramakrishnan
09-18-2011, 11:20 PM
Dear Kris,

This is really a good one which is useful for our daily works.

Regards
R.Ramakrishnan

malaionfun
04-29-2012, 01:05 AM
HI admin,

I require a similar kind of macro to split data into multiple workbooks but with 3 conditions.

Ex column A to E have the data.

A is supplier name
B is supplier's region
C is Currency
D is Product.
E is amount

Here in A I will have different suppliers who are from different region however there is a chance that supplier name could be same in different region. When the country changes the currency also would change

Hence I need a macro to create multiple workbook for the below filtering criterias

Supplier Name
Supplier's Region
Currency

Hope you could help me.

Regards,
Malai

mraverageatexcel
03-14-2014, 10:36 PM
Hi All,

Might be a useful one ....

Note: The file uploaded.

Wonderfully programmed piece of code guys ! thank you for putting that up. could you please advise as to what line of code and where I would add it so as to ensure that the newly split files retain the formatting of the original ?

All help appreciated, many thanks !

PowerDirect
12-21-2015, 11:10 PM
Great macro.
Is there perhaps one that can filter multiple columns? (2+)
Date - Unique Field A - Unique Field B

emoes
02-17-2016, 12:25 AM
Hello,

This is really a great script.
Tis is helping me out. what a power to get things arranged.
I have one question.
Do you think it is possible to have in the default example (The XLSM file)
To Add a column that contains a value V (Vertical) the output is paste in a new workbook Vertical (Transpose)
So that I in the ControlSheet can select the column that contains the past direction.
And a second one that contains the value that is in the column for the past direction. If it is True, it will be passed in the new Workbook but then transponse.

emoes
02-17-2016, 01:00 AM
Hello,

SplitDataIntoMultipleWorkbooks.xlsm is realy a great excelsheet and woorks good.
For me it would be nice to have a extra feature and that is, to have the output (Workbooks) based on a selected Column, and A true or false value, Past in Transpose.

It would be nice to select on the Controlsheet, the column that holds the value that decides if the workbooks are created normal or in transpose.

Kind regards,

Alex

marll
03-22-2016, 06:54 PM
Hi, thanks for the sharing.
but wonder if there possible to split the workbook according to number of row with column (example: A5)
as my filter header was on row no 5. Row 1 till 4 was the workbook header such as Company name, report name etc.

Anyway appreciate your sharing

RaghavendraPrabhu
03-17-2018, 10:34 AM
Can I still post on this topic? Or should I start a new one?

Regards

Raghavendra

DocAElstein
03-23-2018, 09:05 PM
Can I still post on this topic? Or should I start a new one?...
Hi again Raghavendra,
As I expect you have already realised, this Sub Forum is not generally for questions, unless it is directly related to the codes or information given in this Thread
Alan
:)

pkearney10
08-08-2018, 09:33 PM
Hello!

This Macro works great, except for some reason it's not pasting in the original format...it's like it's rounding the numbers. For example, I have a column that is formatted to display as $2.05 but the true value is 2.047. What can I add to this macro to keep the formatting to currency, but not lose the additional decimals?

Thanks!