PDA

View Full Version : Rick Rothstein - New Forum Guru @ ExcelFox community

Excel Fox
02-23-2012, 10:28 PM
We would like to acknowledge and appreciate the presence of Rick Rothstein, an MS-Excel MVP, here at the ExcelFox community.

For his sheer capacity, wealth of knowledge and prowess in programming and Excel, we would like to raise Rick's status in this community to Forum Guru.

Rick will also have Moderator privileges which he can make use of as and when he deems required.

Rick, we once again welcome you here, and congratulate you for all the successes you've had over the years, and for this humble recognition in this community.

Regards

EF

Rick Rothstein
02-24-2012, 12:28 AM
Wow! What a surprise... and honor. Your description of my abilities is overly generous and, in my opinion, completely overstates them; however, putting that aside, I humbly accept your acknowledgement and the newly acquired status you have granted me. Thank you so much.

Excel Fox
02-24-2012, 01:27 AM
The honor is ours Rick.

Check the Zone of the Champion (http://www.excelfox.com/forum/f19/)

Rick Rothstein
02-24-2012, 01:46 AM
Check the Zone of the Champion (http://www.excelfox.com/forum/f19/)
Hey, neat! I have a question though... should I now post routines I develop (like, for example, my "Spell a Date out in Words" submission) to my sub-forum in the "Zone of the Champion" instead of to the "Excel Tips and Tricks" forum? What about code I post in response to someone else's thread (like I did with my response to the "Find Merged Cells VBA" thread in the "Excel Tips and Tricks" forum... should I duplicate it back in my sub-forum as well (assuming I think it is good enough and not too specific to the thread I replied to)?

Excel Fox
02-24-2012, 01:55 AM
Rick, you can post your replies to threads in the thread itself as you would normally.... but you can post your generic codes and UDFs, and any innovative posts in the Champion's Zone.

Excel Fox
02-24-2012, 01:56 AM
To be honest, I'd leave it to you to decide how you want to use that section forum.......

Admin
02-24-2012, 08:09 AM
Hi Rick,

Congratulations !!